COVID-19 information for our clients
The Wellspring Centre is currently open, however for the health and safety of our clients we are now encouraging appointments via Telehealth services.
Due to the rapidly evolving nature of this situation, we are constantly reviewing our policies and practise.
- If you are unwell with symptoms of cough, sore throat, fever or shortness of breath DO NOT attend the clinic.
- If you have returned from international travel in the past 14 days, or been in contact with someone diagnosed with COVID-19, DO NOT attend the clinic.
- The health and safety of all our staff and clients is paramount and we have increased our cleaning and hygiene procedures, making sure to regularly disinfect all frequently touched surfaces. Hand sanitiser is available at reception to be used upon entering and leaving the clinic. Bathrooms are available outside the lift for frequent hand washing.
- The clinic is set up for social distancing.
- If you are unwell, vulnerable or isolated, or simply don’t feel comfortable to attend the clinic, please call Reception to discuss options for Telehealth services (ie video call or telephone).
- There are new Psychology bulk billed Medicare items for Telehealth services for vulnerable or isolated individuals due to COVID-19.
- Clients with a new or existing Mental Health Care Plan are eligible for Medicare rebates for Telehealth. Please contact the clinic or your practitioner so we can discuss these options with you.
316/89 High Street Kew VIC 3101
Phone: 9078 8640
Areas we specialise in
Anxiety (and phobias)
Depression (including post-natal depression)
Grief & Loss
Medical Conditions (including Chronic Fatigue Syndrome, Cancer)
Family, Child & Adolescent Counselling